Trucker’s Path 2017 – Top Ten Truck Stops
Trucker Path’s 2017 “Top truck stops” rankings, which ranks truck stops according to the best average user rating on a scale of 1-5. Among the top ten truck stops, only two, Love’s Travel Stops in Ozark, Ala, and Bevier, Mo., are among the big three chains’ (Pilot Flying J, TA Petro and Love’s).
Here’s the top 10 list Trucker Path shared earlier this week:
- Chevron – New Fairview, TX
- Creek Travel Plaza – Atmore, AL
- Karde’s 151 – Monticello, IA
- Gore’s Travel Plaza Roady’s – Seiling, OK
- Association of Christian Truckers – Brownstown, IL
- BJ’s Travel Center – New Madrid, MO
- Love’s Ozark – Ozark, AL
- Hixton Travel Plaza – Hixton, WI
- Love’s Bevier – Bevier, MO
- Kwik Trip Travel Center – Austin, MN
If you look at the full top 100 list from Trucker Path, only 29 of the top 100 are from the big chains.
Independent stops are out there, and clearly getting good reviews from users of Trucker Path.