JRC Drivers: Leading The Way For Over 30 Years
Since 1984, JRC Transportation of Thomaston, CT has been “Going the extra mile” as a multi-unit commodity carrier with over 50 offices across the US and Canada. We are seeking experienced and dependable Owner Operators (O/O) with Flatbeds and Vans to join our TEAM. Our commitment of on-time services and being “Right On Schedule” comes from our reliable drivers safely delivering our customers goods.
If you are an owner operator trucker looking for work then give us a call to find out more about the trucking driving jobs available at JRC. Below you will find some of the many benefits you’ll find at JRC.
“Driven to succeed” makes our drivers some of the finest owner operators on the road. JRC Transportation has the skilled dispatchers to move shipments successfully and to meet our customer’s schedule; our dispatchers keep great communication with the Owner Operators to ensure a safe and punctual transport.
“Taking the high road” with JRC Transportation means our Owner Operators (O/O) must pass a comprehensive screening process of DOT requirements and drug testing. They need to be meticulous with the maintenance and up-keep of their trucks. Please review the requirements below to qualify yourself as one of our TEAM candidates.
- MUST have a minimum of 3 years verifiable tractor-trailer experience
- MUST be at least 23 years of age
- MUST pass a drug screening test AND have not tested positive on a previous drug test
- MUST pass the Federal DOT Inspection: preferably at one of our facilities: (Thomaston, CT / Manheim, PA / Seville, FL)
- MUST have past work history
- MUST have a Clean MVR preferred with low points
- MUST own a well-maintained Tractor
As an Owner Operator (O/O) at JRC Transportation, we offer the following benefits:
- 85% of Gross
- 40% Advance on Loads
- NO Forced Dispatch
- Trailer Rental Program
- Bobtail insurance
- Physical Insurance
Interested Owner Operators (O/O) of flatbeds and/or vans: if you meet the driver requirements you may apply online or by phone at 866-JRC-PAYS (572-7297).