Owner Operator Truck Drivers
JRC Transportation provides one of the best packages for drivers in the industry. Transportation is what we do and we do well but it’s all that we are about. When you join the JRC team you are part of the family. We’ve been in business a long time and we know trucking and transportation and we’ve greatly appreciate all of our drivers, dispatchers, mechanics and staff. We are greatly interested in providing the best work environment for everyone. Over the years, we’ve listened to your wants and concerns and understand what is important to drivers and have created opportunities to meet those concerns.
A major concern for truck drivers is that they don’t get paid enough. We’ve implemented one of the best pay packages in the industry providing drivers with unparalleled opportunity to earn a very good living.
- JRC Pays! We offer the highest percentage of gross revenue in the industry, paying up to 87% of 99%. The bottom line…more money in your pocket.
- 100% Owner Operators – You will not be competing with company trucks for preferred loads, routes or customers. Our focus is on supporting you.
- Home on Weekends – JRC understands the importance of family and friends. Home time on weekends is your decision.
At JRC work is like a second family, working together as a unified team
- Personal Agent – You will have one-on-one contact with an experienced dispatcher assigned from a network of over 45 offices around the country. With no forced dispatch, you run your own business and determine your schedule and profitability.
We work with you to provide you with all the tools, resources and training you need to be successful.
- Weekly Settlements – Payment is made weekly along with a detailed statement.
- Advances – You can receive up to 40% of the gross revenue once your truck is loaded.
- Tractors/Trailers/Equipment – JRC offers you the options of purchasing tractors and equipment, including straps, chains, binders and tarps. You can also rent one of our less than 2 year old trailers. Bobtail insurance is available.
- JRC Service Centers – Equipment maintenance and inspection programs can be performed at JRC owned facilities in Thomaston, CT and Seville, FL.